When you create a Teams meeting in Outlook for another user, you get the error:…
Microsoft released Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange Server 2019 (KB4602570) on March 16, 2021. Also known as Exchange Server 2019 CU9. This cumulative update includes fixes for nonsecurity issues and all previously released fixes for security and nonsecurity issues. These fixes will also be included in later cumulative updates for Exchange Server 2019. This update also resolves vulnerabilities, see Microsoft Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE-2021-26412, CVE-2021-27078, CVE-2021-26854, CVE-2021-26855, CVE-2021-27065, CVE-2021-26857, CVE-2021-26858.
How to update Exchange Server 2019 to CU9?
It’s recommended to update the Exchange Server in the lab environment before updating it in the production environment.
- Download Cumulative Update CU9 for Exchange Server 2019 (KB4602570)
- Update to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- Install Cumulative Update Exchange 2019
Cumulative Update CU9 for Exchange Server 2019 is released as version 15.02.0858.005. Which version are you running now? Read more on how to find your Exchange version build number.
Known issues in Cumulative Update 9
This cumulative update fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 5001181 Certain search scenario can’t return expected result in Outlook online mode in Exchange Server 2019
- 5001182 Can’t use keyword “TMM” in a special pattern to search email in Exchange Server 2019
- 5001183 Attachment is treated as bad zip file on Edge Transport server in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001184 EAC has no option to select the correct tenant for an Office 365 mailbox in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001185 EAC has no option to select an archive domain for cloud-based archive in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001186 Encoding of special characters isn’t preserved which causes missing text in Outlook in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001188 Incorrect MRM properties stamped on mail item delivery when sending to multiple mailboxes on the same database in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001189 Mailbox Audit log searches and Outlook both tied to MaxHitsForFullTextIndexSearches in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001190 MonitoringGroup can’t control the placement of CAS monitoring mailboxes in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001192 Microsoft Teams fails to show calendar because Autodiscover v2 isn’t site-aware in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001193 New health mailboxes for databases are created every time Exchange Health Manager service is restarted
- 5001194 RFC certificate timestamp validation in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5001195 UPN specified when creating mailbox is overwritten automatically causing login failures in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 5000631 Event IDs 1003, 1309 and 4999 are logged after installing Exchange Server 2019 CU8
- 4583558 PDF preview function in OWA leads to download action unexpectedly
File hash information
- File name: ExchangeServer2019-x64-cu9.iso
- SHA1 hash: 0962B7267D318B7C780169B8B9835F121EE1796E
- SHA256 hash: 4734F72EB986F161A3DE97C0B4DE42CD1C4E036C1EB3193C3A5B43AD205365E3