Exchange Server High Availability
This course will teach you how to implement Exchange Server High Availability. Before you start, we recommend following the course Exchange Server.
- Exchange high availability namespace design and planning
- Install second Exchange Server in domain
- How to export certificate in Exchange Server
- How to import certificate in Exchange Server
- Add Exchange Server to existing send connector
- Copy receive connector to another Exchange Server
Configure load balancer
- Install Kemp virtual load balancer on VMware
- Configure Kemp virtual load balancer
- Exchange HTTPS high availability with Kemp load balancer
- Exchange SMTP high availability with Kemp load balancer
Database Availability Group
- Create DAG Exchange Server step by step
- Add database copy Exchange Server
- Check Exchange database copy seed status
- Balance mailbox databases in Exchange DAG
The course is finished but kept up to date with the highest standards.
Updated on February 5, 2022
Important: Subscribe to the newsletter and stay up to date with the latest Exchange Server features, fixes, and security vulnerabilities.