You want to run the Hybrid Configuration Wizard because you need to push some changes…
How to turn off Microsoft Viva digest emails? Twice a month the users receive a digest email from Microsoft Viva. You didn’t make any changes in the Microsoft tenant, and it shows up in their inbox. Why is that? That’s because the Microsoft Viva digest email is on by default in the Microsoft 365 tenant. In this article, we will show how to turn off Microsoft Viva digest email.
Table of contents
Microsoft Viva digest email
An example of how the Digest emails look like in the user mailbox.
How to turn off Microsoft Viva digest email
There are a couple of ways to turn off Microsoft Viva digest email:
- Set the default opt-in or opt-out option at the tenant level in the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Users can individually opt-out by selecting the Unsubscribe link at the end of the Digest email
Let’s look at how to stop digest emails for the entire organization at the tenant level.
Turn off Microsoft Viva Insights in tenant
To turn off Microsoft Via digest email, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 admin center
- Choose Settings in the left pane
- Choose Org settings in the submenu
- Click on Services in the top bar
- Choose Microsoft Viva Insights (formerly MyAnalytics) from the list
- Uncheck the checkboxes: Insights dashboard, Digest email, and Insights Outlook add-in
- Click Save
You successfully turned off Microsoft Viva digest email.
Keep reading: Turn off Microsoft Viva daily briefing »
You learned how to turn off Microsoft Viva digest email. The digest email is on by default for the users. After turning off digest email in the Microsoft 365 tenant, the users will not receive a digest email every two weeks.
Did you enjoy this article? You may also like Import PST to Office 365. Don’t forget to follow us and share this article.